Friday 22 March 2013

feeling of weekday poster

poster for weekday's feeling..
This is the poster design that create immediately in class about 2 hours...
This represent my feeling to the weekday...

Monday - I still missing the bed but still have to wake up for attend the morning class..
Tuesday - has to attend a whole day classes until 5.30 p.m...> <
Wednesday - because the class is at afternoon 2.00 p.m so the morning still can sleeping to replenish the energy that has lost on Tuesday..
Thursday - don't have any classes.. so that i can use the time to do my assignment... in a day i can complete many  assignment...
and the last..
FRIDAY...!!
After finish the visual comm class..
I will going for lunch with mom and having a little shopping...

so this is my feeling to my own weekday...

P/s : wish everyone can enjoy your weekend...!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment