Saturday 2 March 2013

The 1st & 2nd class with new lecturer..


For me that was the 1st class and start to know about the new lecturer..
but for other that was already the second class of visual comm..
and the things i did for the 1st class was pass up my 1st info graphic poster and proposer..
About the new lecturer...
i love her attitude of teaching and the discipline to student..
i love that she always stay with us even thought she had finish her teaching..
and now i have to produce a motion graphic video..!!
In addition this is my 1st time encounter that create a blog as a assignment by posting blog about the visual comm..
This is quite interesting for me....
It is more free without stress..^^ (cause i don't like stress)
So...
This is my 1st and 2nd class of visual comm...
Oohh yeah...
nice to meet you, miss...^^


1 comment: